The 2020 has been both a boon and a ban for the humanity which made world stood still. But soon we redefine our lives around which gave rise to the New-Normal. And with new normal soon came time to fulfill our heart desire to travel again, here’s how you can do it safely if you love to travel!
PREP YOURSELF BEFORE TRAVEL
- Check the government sites, guidelines and set of rules to the state, country you like to visit. Adhere to the requirements.
- Get your health status checked and intact.
- Make your reservation in advance from hotels, to restaurant, to museum with that seek their individual guidelines if any.
- Make sure you pack enough of your mask, shield and hand gloves which you could wear your whole trip. Hand sanitizer no doubt is a necessity.
- Keep track of your flight status, train schedule or as a matter of fact any mode of transportation you chose to travel.
- Be flexible with your travel plan, and reconsider to change in case of high risk of community spread.
DURING YOUR TRIP
- Avoid touching your face. Always, even if you’re wearing gloves. In case you must then wash your hands.
- Keep your things/devices to yourself. Avoid letting your personal belonging coming in close contact with others.
- Adhere to social distancing rules, maintain your distance especially form those showing symptoms.
- No matter how many times you need to step outside your hotel room make sure you wash your hands for 20 seconds.
- Wear your mask throughout the travel, in some states or country if they find you violating no mask rule there is Fine.
- Make sure your dispose your mask properly especially when you are checking out from your hotel don’t leave your mask lying on the floor instead dispose them off in the bin.
RETURNING BACK HOME
- Be conscious of whether your home base had any update regarding mandatory quarantine after returning from a trip. If not its always wise to isolate yourself for 14 days as a precautionary measure.
- No matter even if it’s a false health alarm get yourself checked or update your doctor about your recent travel plan. Use of Aragoya Setu app is also advised.